Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Triathlons and bubbles!

Just playing outside in the morning and they were too cute not to bring out the camera.

Jordan
Parker

Parker
Jordan

Jonathan and his buddy Jeff finished the Salem Triathlon Saturday the 4th. Jonathan finished 2nd in his age group. I am not sure out of how many but at least 20 people.
Parker
I have tons of pictures of Jordan because he kept asking me to take his picture. I got some really cute ones.




This is probably one of Parker's biggest smiles ever.
Jonathan finishing the race.
Finishing the biking portion of the race.
Finishing the swimming portion of the race.
Starting the swimming portion. I am not sure where he is out there but he is in this group.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Their haircuts look so cute!! Tell Jonathan congrats!

Kim said...

I'm so glad you put all these pictures up! You guys looks great! We miss you!

The Sevy's said...

GO Jonathan, That is awesome! What a great acomplishment!!