Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby's Room and Fun with Cousins

I bought this dresser for $30. It didn't look too bad and is a really sturdy dresser. However, it needed a good sanding, a fresh coat of paint and new handles. I love it!
Our favorite babysitter for Parker and Jordan got me the cute rod iron owl. I love it as well.
I made this cover for our ugly but very sturdy and practical table. I am excited that I can store things under the table but no one will be able to see them. The adorable owl pillow on the chair was a gift from my talented friend Joette.
Joette also helped me make the cute blocks. We are still in the process of finishing some decor for over the crib. Stay tuned for that!

We were delighted to have Jonathan's sister Amy and her family come to visit for a whole week. We had fun at the zoo, the pool, a slash fountain, and just hanging out.


Parker
Jordan looks like he has been crying. Sadly, he got sunscreen in his eye right when we got there. Poor kid was in pain for the next few hours. He was a good sport as his eye watered, swelled, and stung. Notice that I am standing in front of the elephant for Jordan's picture. I didn't realize the elephant sprayed water. Just as I took the picture it sprayed me. I screamed and many people laughed. For Parker's picture I stood off to the side.



Evelyn is very much the observer. She is content to just watch.
Parker and Jordan want to do everything like Olivia. The just adore their cousins.

1 comment:

SSToone said...

Cute boys! You are very talented at decorating on a budget! You have such an eye for it. I've been thinking about you a lot lately just haven't had the time to call. Love ya and I'd love to see your cute belly! :)