Wednesday, June 8, 2011

April and May of 2011

Parker and Jordan took a tumbling class while I taught a dance class at Santaquin city center. Their parent's night made Jonathan and I so proud. We actually ate ice cream before dinner that night because we were such proud parents of our 3 year olds. Check out the videos at the very bottom!




Grandma O's bird. Avery is the bird girl. She carries it around every where.




Jordan got a black eye in Idaho. He would tell people, "See my blue eye." We all thought it looked pretty cool.

I just think they are super cute.

Leslie is 25 weeks in this picture and I am 30 weeks. I definitely have a much larger belly.

Daddy took the boys on the fathers and sons camp out. I had a free night which I spent organizing, cleaning, and getting things ready for our new baby. By 10 o'clock I missed my family. I always dream for a day or night all by myself and then once I have one, I just miss my family.

May 6th we had a fun out at the playground and Mom finally remembered to bring out her camera.
Parker.

Jordan

Jordan

Parker

Love this one of Jordan.

I just don't know what to do with these smiles. Below are Parker's goofy faces.


Parker

Happy Birthday to Lucy. Parker and Jordan play so well with our neighbor Lucy. We are lucky to have them as neighbors.

Jordan's hands were dyed for days.

Mommy and Parker

Preston and Parker

Parker's cute little Thomas the Engine undies

Parker

Jordan

I don't know if this is inappropriate, but it is such a cute picture.


7 comments:

Mary said...

all the pictures are so so cute! And you look great! I do love the tumbling videos, can't wait to have tyson take a class. And don't worry I think the bath pictures is too cute.

Leslie said...

Those videos are adorable!! Can't wait to see you all again.

Lindsay Coudron said...

I love the pictures and the videos!!!! I wish we lived closer!!! Love you!!!

The Sevy's said...

What cute pictures and video. I have Jamis signed up for a sports class in santaquin that starts this week, I can't wait!!

Halfords said...

Those are way cute videos!!

Becky Dzierzon said...

Lisa--it's your old friend, Becky (Reed). So I just wanted to tell you three things: 1. congrats on baby number three (um, it is only one, right?) 2. you have such adorable little boys and 3. you are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever! Hope everything is going well.

Amber Bryce said...

I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!! The owl decor in the baby's room is really cute!