Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Yesterday we had a wonderful day together!! Some how I convinced Jonathan to take off work early to go the zoo. Since yesterday's weather was absolutely beautiful, I knew we just had to go. Parker and Jordan loved all the animals. They were excited about everything they saw.

I am really impressed with Hogle Zoo. They have a great variety of animals. We were so lucky to see many baby animals. The baby giraffe and baby elephant were by far the cutest things ever. We also saw a baby alligator, baby monkey, and tiger cubs.

Since my sister lives right by the zoo, she was able to come over with Gavin and Rylee. After the zoo we went to Souper Salad.(Not that great of food but Parker and Jordan loved it.) What a great day! I have an awesome family.







Not many things cuter than this elephant exist in this world.

Parker and Jordan love making snake sounds. This disgusting rattle snake was probably Jordan's favorite animal.


4 comments:

Heather said...

I sure LOVE looking at pictures of your cute family! Those boys are getting so big! Are they 2 yet? I forget when their birthday is. - April/May??

tash said...

Ok, that baby elephant is precious!

Hungry Hippo said...

Fun at the zoo! They looked like they had a blast! We are supposed to be going to the zoo Friday morning, but it is supposed to rain! Thanks for looking at our blog....it is fun to know what is going on in each other's lives!

Hungry Hippo said...

By the way, "Hungry Hippo" is what Cleighton chose for our name....I have no idea why. He is so goofy! :)