Monday, October 12, 2009

And we are back.

We actually didn't go anywhere. I have just been the ultimate blog slacker. I would, however, like to recap on our summer. And I would like to be better at posting. Why? Because not only do family and friends want to see what we are up to but also I find myself enjoying being a mother more. When I am recording the cute and not so cute things that Parker and Jordan do, I find myself happier. And so I would like to be happier everyday!! So here we go.

AUGUST

In August we had our very first photo shot. You might actually see our pictures on a bus or billboard for Seven Peaks. The pictures were fun and we got to go to the water park for free.

We also had fun with Jonathan's family at his cousin's wedding---a fun weekend in Bear Lake and a fun weekend to celebrate Conner's mission farewell. August was full of fun and traveling.

















JULY

For the 4th of July we went to my Aunt Connie's ranch in Colorado. We had so much fun in the wide open spaces. Almost all of my dad's side of the family was there. I just love spending time with my family! My sister Lachelle was even able to fly out from Ohio.

Later that month Parker, Jordan, and I spent a whole week up in Carey, Idaho with Grandma and Papi. We had a blast! Parker and Jordan couldn't get enough of the pigs and dirt. They played in the water as Papi flood-irrigated Grandma O's (Jonathan's grandma) yard. I am so grateful that we could spend such a wonderful week with Jonathan's family.












JUNE

In June we went up to Bear Lake to visit Jonathan's sister Amy and her family. My sister Lindsay and her family came to. We had 6 kids, ages 4 and under, in the same house. Chaos!! Unfortunately the weather didn't agree with us and I forgot warm clothing so Parker and Jordan had to wear their little cousin, Evelyn's, cloths. Parker didn't look to bad, but poor Jordan in his over-alls. We sure had fun.



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

totally adorable! you guys are the cutest family ever! I loved the photos.

The Eborns said...

You guys are such a cute family! Thanks for sharing all of the fun times you had this summer!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

glad to see you back in action on here. fun pics from seven peaks. The boys are adorable and you my friend are beautiful as always!