Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swimming on the Patio

I had visions of the boys playing in their pool while I dipped my feet in the pool to keep cool. And at the same time getting a little tan. Well my neighbors and I tried to let the kids play one afternoon in the pool and it was a disaster. Parker and Jordan were everywhere but the pool. After 20 minutes we were back inside. Yesterday, however, I got a brilliant idea--swimming on the patio. I don't know why I didn't think of it because many of my neighbors do it. I guess I thought our pool was too big. It works and they both love it. I think this will become a daily activity!!!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great idea.

Emalia said...

Too cute Lisa!! They are getting so big! (I know I say that every time I check your blog) What a great idea. Keep enjoying the warm weather and have fun teaching at BYU!