Monday, June 8, 2009

A Cold Weekend at Bear Lake






We went to Bear Lake this past weekend with my sister Lindsay and her family. Jonathan's sister Amy and her family live there so we had a ton of fun. We had six little children 4 and under in their house. FUN and CHAOTIC. I was not expecting cold weather so my boys had to borrow clothing from their cousin Evelyn. So you will notice Jordan's horribly dorky outfit. Parker's looks pretty good except the pink thread in the jeans. They didn't seem to care. Thank you Jake and Amy!!! We love you guys and we love seeing you!!!!

I also had to include this cute picture of Jordan's rear-end. It is just so cute. He stands at the facet during an entire bath. I just couldn't let this cute picture moment pass by.

3 comments:

The Sevy's said...

Wow your boys are looking so grown up!! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in ages. We really need to get together

Tara said...

Lisa, I can't believe how old the boys look! They are so cute. I love the picture of both of them with Jonathon. :) Sounds like you are doing well. One of my Young Women from Hong Kong is taking the dance workshop...look for her.

Bayles Clan said...

cute cute boys! i am sure you are the best mom!