Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BEWARE!!! Another poop picture below

I put the boys down to go get two diapers. I gave Jordan the duck and Parker the toy they are holding. When I came back just seconds later. Jordan discarded the duck and they both had a hold of the other toy. This is the just the beginning of fights.
Poor babies got five shots in each leg.
This picture could win a baby contest. Jordan is our smiley baby and Parker is more serious and concerned.
I was feeding the boys sweet potatoes for lunch yesterday. Oh what an experience. Despite all the poop, I really do love being a mom. They are the sweetest blessings, besides my husband, in my life.

7 comments:

janel said...

You have the best poop pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

Lis, I seriously thought that the same thing was coming out both ends!

Kikal said...

Maybe, it's because Daisy just finished potty training, but she LOVES the poop pictures!

Tara said...

lisa, I tried to add you on skype but I couldn't find you. what is your username?

Thanks again for coming to the party. It was so good to see you. The boys are so cute.

we arrived safely!

Lindsay Coudron said...

Are they seriously standing? There weren't even sitting when I was there. I miss you guys so much.

Emalia said...

You do have that best Poop Pictures!! It was so great to see you guys at Tara & Oj's goodbye party. Your boys are too cute!!

Jordan and Katie said...

I can't believe the poop pictures you get, I didn't even think to take pictures of them. Good thing you explained what he was eating because it might be gathered the same thing was at both ends. Very funny.

I love the pictures of the boys standing up, they are so cute and are growing up so fast. We sure miss you guys.