Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crazy Life






We have had a crazy last month. I turned the big 25 on April 20th!!! I am getting old. Both my dad and Jonathan gave me Spa gift certificates. I must appear to be a little stressed and worn out. Now I just need to find the time to use them.

Jonathan graduated from BYU. Well he is still finishing up an online class. He began his new job at Parlant Technology and is really loving it.

We moved to Payson. You can see Jonathan's method of packing up above. (putting the babies into the boxes.) Little Jordan slept there for a while but then he woke up terrified of where he was.

4 comments:

janel said...

Wow, that was quite the month! And to top it all off, two sick babies while Dad's on a trip? You deserve those spa trips right now!!! I can't wait to meet your babies!

Kikal said...

First of all, Lisa, you are my hero! And I am so glad you got certificates to the spa, you deserve it! Second, I love the pictures of the baby in the box - Sometimes you just have to set them down in the nearest possible place!

lindsay coudron said...

I love the picture of Jordan in the Box and I love your red coat:)

The Forbes Family said...

Busy times! Congrats to Jonathon on graduating! Yeah! The boys are sooo cute, wish I could kiss their little cheeks! You look like the perfect Momma Lisa!