Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day today since tomorrow is Sunday. Well, that is why I thought we were doing it today. Then in a prayer over lunch, Jonathan gave thanks for this wonderful Valentine's Day. After the prayer, I asked if he knew that tomorrow was actually Valentine's Day. He laughed and said he thought it was today. We had a good laugh! Today or tomorrow, he planned an awesome day for me. He got a babysitter for our boys and set up a horseback riding trip. We had a wonderful time. Thanks for the awesome Valentine's Day gift.



Parker and Jordan received tatoo Valentines from our neighbors. As you can see, Jordan didn't like it very much. We didn't even attempt to put it on Parker. So I guess I get the other one. I won't post where I put it. Just kidding!!

I just had to post another adorable picture of our boys laying together.

1 comment:

breena rae said...

your boys are too cute! Love you!