Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun with Parker and Jordan

Parker and Jordan have always been amazing with naps. Last week we entered a new and difficult stage--they won't stay in their cribs. They have still taken a nap every day...but I just never know where they are going to sleep.


Trust me, Jordan asks to put these things in his hair. I am not joking. I keep my ribbons and flowers in the same drawer as their toothbrushes. So every day we have to put one in their hair.
The other day the boys got really quite with a few giggles in my bedroom. This usually means trouble. When I walked in there, they were laying on my bed watching Cars. So cute.

7 comments:

SSToone said...

Those are some very cute pictures! I am SO glad that McKelle hasn't tried to climb out of her crib - she loves it and doesn't have a partner to show her the ropes.

pendant lighting said...

Cute pictures! I love the hair bow!

Anonymous said...

Your little men are adorable! I giggled through this whole post, they seem to be quite the little stinkers!
Can't wait to read the rest of your posts!

jenniferhoiyin said...

Lisa, I can't believe how big the boys are getting! They're so handsome!

breena rae said...

Jordan looks very cute! I'm sure Jonathan loves it, too!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

funny boys. give them a squeeze for me!

Amber Bryce said...

Cute pictures of your adorable boys!
Dallen loves to wear the little headbands and flowers I have for Rebecca, too.
I'm glad your boys are still taking naps for you. Dallen gave up his last nap around his 2nd birthday and he's been cranky ever since.