Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just some winter fun

The boys are in the stage of not wanting to be dressed. One day all I could get them to wear was my clothing. Also notice our tree is decorated only half way up. Ohh the joys of motherhood.

Yesterday I decided to take the boys outside in the freezing cold. This picture doesn't show very well how funny these snow suits are. They looked like little walking puff balls. The temperature was so cold, Jordan's nose began to bleed. Stay tuned for more snow pictures!!! The boys are going to love making snowmen. They call them "Tall Tall Tall's" because of a song about a snowman that grew tall, tall, tall.

2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

I Love snow pictures, kids look so adorable all bundled up. Rae can barely walk in her stuff. BTW cute tree!

Alli said...

LISA! I cannot believe what adorable little boys you have! It's so fun to keep up with you and your precious family! I LOVE your tree! Can't wait to see the snow pics. Have a very merry Christmas!