Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas! Jonathan, the boys, and I spent Christmas Eve with my family at my parent's home. Our neighbors who are here from India for about 3 years came as well. Because they don't celebrate Christmas, we were able to teach them a little bit about what we do as a family for Christmas. We even had a "White Elephant" gift exchange.




Parker is the one without pants.
We got the boys bikes. They love them. Jonathan wasn't too happy about setting them up late at night--but I think it paid off the next morning.




3 comments:

Lori Wyatt said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I love how your boys just keep getting bigger and cuter! Now you need to add a mini Lisa to the mix :)

tash said...

FUN! I bet they are loving those bikes!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I feel like we haven't seen you for months! We need to do the girls night we've been talking about!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Sounds lovely! Looks like you had fun with your family in town. The boys are too cute with their somersaults or however you spell it.