Sunday, December 7, 2008

We are still alive

My sisters have been getting after me about taking so long to post more pictures. I don't know what my problem as been. I have not been extremely busy--I have just been putting it off. This pictures are from the last month-- Our trip to California, Thanksgiving with friends and family, and Jonathan's birthday.

I am going to do much better this month about posting. This means I will need to get my camera out more often.

The boys are doing great. My wonderful mom watched them for 3 1/2 days while I went on a business trip with Jonathan to California. They were so great for her, and I was able to really enjoy myself. They are crawling around like crazy and learning to throw intense temper tantrums. Their hair is adorable but getting kinda shaggy.





7 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Yay for a new post!! I'm glad you had fun on your trip. Sorry I haven't seen you since our headband extravaganza. Hope you guys have a great Christmas and we'll see you in January when we get back...I can't believe the boys will be turning one then!!! Aaahhh, where has the time gone? can't wait for the birthday fun.

Tiffany said...

How nice to go on a little vaca without the kiddos! Love the pictures! They boys are adorable!

Leslie said...

I want to see a video of the boys crawling!! I miss you all.

Teann said...

Hey Lisa, do you have an address or contact info for Jake & Amy? I'm not sure if the phone number we have is correct... Thanks!

Kikal said...

You guys are back! Daisy has been missing the poo pictures :) Jonathan's cake looks delish. I always put off posting pictures because it takes too long. blogger needs an easy uploader like facebook has or something akin to it.

Morgan & Keri Woodhouse said...

Lisa,
This is Morgan Woodhouse from Idaho. I was just looking at your cute little boys. We actually will probably name our next boy Parker. Apparently, I'm related to Parley Parker Pratt and my wife loves the name. Anyways, you can catch up on my family and I at redandblue-2gether-4ever.blogspot.com. We live in Provo so let us know when our families can get together for dinner or something.