Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our wonderful Christmas

These adorable shirts are from my wonderful friend Tashina. Yeah! They finally fit into them. The only way I could get the boys to face me for these pictures was to stand outside and take the pictures looking in the window.

Auntie Lachelle came for Christmas. She let the boys borrow her hats.
This is cousin Evelyn. She is only 6 weeks younger, but a lot short than our tall boys.
Jonathan's grandpa. He loved the boys so much.
We got so much snow in Idaho. Christmas day we got more than 12 inches. Pictures don't do justice.


This is Jonathan's grandma.
First time eating spaghetti and meatballs. They loved them. Notice the dog's tongue reaching up Parker's bid. Max loves when they boys come over to eat. He gets a nice meal as well.

We decorated these gingerbread houses. Jonathan put the finishing touches on the back of ours. The green vines were his idea.

Christmas at my parents came before Christmas. They boys received Noah's ark and animal toys.

8 comments:

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Lisa!
You made my day! That was a fun surprise to see your comment on my blog! Your boys are so cute and you look GORGEOUS! I love that you have a blog--its such a fun and easy way to keep in touch! I'm sad I didn't get to see you yesterday! Hope you had a fun Christmas! :)

tash said...

Your boys are SO darling!! I miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Those guys are just way too adorable! I love all the pictures! And great family picture on your site!

GatesGang said...

beautiful christmas pictures. i love the one of the boys and his grandma. a true keeper there. yes we did get a lot of snow christmas day but there was almost 2' by the end of the day so sad haha its still here haha.glad you had a great christmas

Amber Bryce said...

Those boys look like they're about ready to start walking. How fun! I really like the picture of them with their great grandma. So cute!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Their hair is getting so long and beautiful! Looks like you've had fun this Christmas. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Jesika Harmon said...

Holy Cow Lis, your boys are beautiful!! (With you and Jonathan as parents how could they not be really?) I wish we were closer and could play!!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! I love the pics of them eating spaghetti! So funny! We loved your Christmas card, you have a good looking family! :)