Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weekend in Idaho





We went to Jonathan's hometown to press apples for fresh apple juice. The weather was beautiful fall weather. I loved it. The boys were able to play with their girl cousins Olivia and Evelyn and spend time with their Great-grandma O.

The last picture of Jordan is probably the funniest picture I have taken yet. He wasn't making the face when I started to take the picture, but I guess the camera took it just in time for this classic, awesome face.

9 comments:

GatesGang said...

awww looks like you guys had a fun time. so glad you enjoyed yourself. i bet jonathans parents were so excited to see the babies and you guys haha. they are amazing people.

Tiffany said...

How fun to participate in fall activities! And I also love that funny face he is making.

Cyd said...

aw I'm so jealous! I read all these blogs that creative families like you have about pressing apples and all that jazz and I can only pray I will do some fun and unique things with my future family :) Miss you lisa! You are amazing!

breena rae said...

what an awesome fall activity! the leaves are changing here and I'm so excited. There's just something about autumn that screams soup, leaves and snuggles.

Lindsay Coudron said...

Cute pictures!!!! The boys look so cute in the Halloween shirts:) You look skinny mini:) love ya.

The Pittson Family said...

hey lisa! what a cute family you have!

Tara said...

Love that last picture. Cute little boys. Your hair is getting long!

The Sevy's said...

Hey Guys! I love the Blog!! Pressing apples looks like so much fun and the result tasted so scrumptious too! Thanks for having us over last night, it was a lot of fun!

Sunshine Day said...

Ok, so you guys are so adorable!!! I can't stand how cute those two are. Lisa I am dying to catch up with you. What is your phone number?