Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our fun this October


The next two pictures are the boys eating eggs (the yolk) for the first time. They really loved them. Jordan is first, then Parker.




In the grocery store, I gave each boy one of my lip glosses to keep them happy. I do not know how, but Parker was able to unscrew the top. The whole way home he proceeded to decorate himself.


We went to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins. Parker and Jordan really like being outside.






Parker woke up too early from his nap...so he helped mom with the laundry.


Jordan took his Sunday nap with Daddy.


Out for a walk during the day. I love Jordan's smile in this picture.


The boys got new highchair/booster seats. They love them.

I just think these shirts are adorable on the boys. Jordan is smiling and Parker is doing his typical picture face.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I'm all the sudden realizing how close their first birthday's are!! Crazy! How fun though. We still need to get together, it'd be so fun to talk with you again.

Kendra said...

Such cute pictures! We miss you guys - we will have to get together some time soon. By the way, where did you get their new "high chair" seats from? I am looking for something similar for Isaac.

The Sevy's said...

What cute pictures of the boys! I can't wait to see pictures of you all in your costumes! Happy Halloween

Tiffany said...

Twice the cuteness! They are just too adorable, Lisa!