Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun times with the boys

On Saturday mornings I go to work for 4 hours. By working 8 hours a week I am able to not only have a little break from the boys, but I get to keep our amazing health insurance. So I got home on Saturday and this is what I found. Jonathan had cleaned both bathrooms, mopped all floors, and was vacuuming. I can't figure out if he was doing it to be nice or to show me up. I am pretty impressed, and I know now more than ever that I definitely have the best husband ever!!!
Pretty much every day of my life I am cleaning Jordan's clothing by hand so that his poop won't stain his clothes. I have decided that unless we are going somewhere, he is only wearing onsies. He does look cute in just his diaper.
They kept holding hands and then Parker would suck on Jordan's arm.


2 comments:

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

I am so excited to get back to those cute boys...we'll have to make our one week at the end of the summer count...Nora has a hard choice ahead of her!

Lanenga Family said...

Lisa and Jonathan! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Jonathan vaccuuming with both babies! So funny! I can't believe how big those boys are getting. How are you guys doing?