Friday, June 27, 2008

Fishing with Grandpa at the lake

Yes, I am finally posting new pictures. What happen is my camera's batteries died and every time we went to the store we forgot to get more. Without batteries I couldn't even upload the pictures I had already taken. I just bought a pack of 12, so I shouldn't have this problem again.

The above picture was taken at Strawberry Res. I brought a lot of warm clothing for the babies but not for myself. This baby blanket worked really well to keep my head warm. Jonathan said that I look like I am from the FLDS compound.


One morning I went into the boys' room and found Parker asleep like this. I had to steal the batteries from the remote control to take this picture.
My new and wonderful friend Natasha is letting me borrow this fun Jumperoo for the boys. They love it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The boys are soo cute, Parker looks kindof like preston in that one where he is sleeping. love ya keep posting cute pics.

breena rae said...

that's the jumperoo we have...it works wonders and I would always savor the noises until Brighton got bored with the toys.
I do love the do-rag. But you don't look like your from FLDS since there are no spanish people in that group.