Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jonathan's 28th Birthday

We celebrated Jonathan's birthday from a Tuesday to a Sunday. He milked every last minute of each day. On Tuesday we ate at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. Jonathan's favorite since he lived in Brazil for two years. Then he saw The Scarlet Pimpernel at the Hale Center Theater. We absolutely love going to musicals there.

On Sunday we ate a delicious turkey dinner with my parents and brother.

Notice the red mark on Jordan's face. Parker bit him.
On Friday, Jonathan's actual birthday, I surprised him at his work with a homemade cheesecake. Because we didn't want to make another cake that night we decided to eat at Magleby's Fresh. We had a two free dessert coupons from our musical. So we celebrated again at Magleby's.


This is the only picture taken on Jonathan's actual birthday. The boys wanted to get him "a blue surprise." So we got him some blue dress socks. Stayed tuned for the awesome suit he got for his birthday.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I've loved you since the day you commented on the way I "pounded choc cake". Lisa was mortified and I bonded forever!

breena rae said...

happy birthday to Jonathan!

breena rae said...

oh, and I ran into your tupperware. I never did respond to you about that...I use it as my cheese container...hope you're not missing it too badly :)

Lindsay Coudron said...

It's time to post again!!!! I miss those boys so much (and you too:)