Monday, January 25, 2010

Our lucky "Pair of Dice" turned two!!

Today we celebrate our babies second birthday. I keep breaking out in the Happy Birthday song. They just think I am crazy. The last two years have been filled with adventure, laughing, crying, and love. I thank Heavenly Father every night for entrusting these sweet boys to me.

My talented friend helped me with the cakes. They would not look like this if I had done them on my own. You will see in the pictures below that Parker and Jordan loved the cake. Parker is on the right and Jordan the left.





~Parker~

~Jordan~



~Shobha and Riyan~

~Auntie Lindsay with Parker~


~Jordan~

8 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe your boys are already two. It is crazy how fast time flies! They look adorable.

Tara said...

Time flies eh? They are so cute Lisa!

Elise Smith said...

They are looking so grown up! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your cakes are cute!

Torres Family said...

Happy birthday sweet boys!!!!

The Sevy's said...

Wow I Can Not Beilive it has been two years since you had them!!! Happy Birthday Boys!!!

SSToone said...

I totally forgot about them turning two! Not sure why. Those cakes are beautiful and your boys are just so darling! Wish we could see you. Have fun with the 3rd year!

Amy said...

Those cakes turned out great! And I forgot to tell you that they tasted wonderful!!! Happy Birthday boys!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Happy birthday boys!! Looks like the cakes went over well with them. Miss you guys!