Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun in our house...because it is too cold to go outside!!

Jonathan found this great dessert for the boys. Ice cream cones don't have any sugar, they create little mess, and the boys love being able to hold them. Notice how they go about eating the cones in completely different ways.

The boys love baked potatoes. Today I put a lot of sour cream and as you can see they loved it. The above picture is after their baths--all cleaned up and handsome.

I just had to take a picture of this naked kid on this toy. He doesn't look like he was having fun, but he really was.

Fun with daddy!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Love you all

breena rae said...

have I told you how much I love your family picture? well, I love it and you look great!

Lindsay Coudron said...

I can't wait to see them (and you:) So the bottom picture with Jonathan (I can't tell who it is) He looks like Gavin there:)

Nilsens said...

A-dor-a-ble! The boys are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all!