Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a few fun pictures

These are our cute pj's from our Aunt Cheryl. Jordan loves putting his fingers by his mouth.
Daddy thought a bath in the sink would be so much fun. The boys weren't quite sure about it.



These faces are typical around 6-7 in the evening. They are just beat from the day.
I didn't place their feet like this. I am always amazed how much they love to be with each other, touch each other, and talk to each other.
Uncle Preston is already teaching Parker about the x-box 360. Heaven help us.
We went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. This is our friend Tashina. One of the boys is marrying her little girl Nora.

I love Jordan's gut hanging over his diaper in this picture.

14 comments:

GatesGang said...

Your boys are so adorable. It is amazing how siblings are together. I can't imagine what its like with twins i bet it is amazing. You guys sure do seem very blessed. I am so happy for you guys both. So happy to see Jonathan so happy.

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures and the guys are growing up too fast! How are you doing keeping up with both of them? And how fun you guys got to hang out with Tashina and Nora!

dkkemp said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute and getting so chubby! I love the homie-g picture playing x-box! How adorable!
Love ya!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

i miss you guys, we need to get together very soon! sorry i couldn't meet up with you today...i should have because the lady i was meeting wasn't there...oh well. soon like I said!

Elise Smith said...

Lisa- love the pictures. So fun to see them both sitting up!

Unknown said...

How in the heck did they get so big?!?! I love it. So umm, yeah, we should be friends again huh? It'd be fun to hang out sometime.

Lori Wyatt said...

These boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! I love all the pics you put up of them :)

breena rae said...

they are just too cute Lisa. Can I claim the other one for Brighton?

tash said...

Oh my word they are dolls!!! I miss you guys! We'll see you tomorrow!

Lindsay Coudron said...

Ya I love them!!!! I can't believe how much they have changed since July. Jonathan is coming out next month for his interview so keep praying!!!!!:)

Amber Bryce said...

Lisa, I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch better. I do check your blog regularly. Your boys are so cute and look so fun. Yeah, I'm worried about the whole X-box thing too.

Emalia said...

Those are such fun pictures!!! I love the gut picture and the one of them in the tub. Too cute! ;-)

Cyd said...

oh my goodness I just want to gobble them up!

Jen and Beth said...

Hey Lisa. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are both so cute. I hope all is going well for you guys.