Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blessing Outfits

These are the outfits that they will be wearing during their baby blessing. Lisa had them taken at the mall (we took advantage of a free picture coupon) I guess is was a stressful situation with the both of them. Lisa doesn't like how the picture turned out but I think they look cute. Can anyone see the pink trim on their vests and lines in their pants? I don't know what I'm going to tell them when they get older...."sorry boys....your mom wanted girls..." they will be crushed:)

3 comments:

Emalia said...

Ahhhh...they are so cute! Lisa, I know how stressful getting pictures taken can be--especially if they're not happy. Our Last photo shoot with Kenzie she cried through half of it so we only got like one picture of her half-smiling. Oh well!! They are adorable. :-) Love, Emalia

Lindsay Coudron said...

I absolutely love the outfits. I wish I could have been there today for their blessing.

tdgates18 said...

I think they look adorable. You guys are great parents. The boys look so happy. Their outfits are adorable.